Download Google Chrome Latest APK for Android | August 2018 Update from a link provided below. Google Chrome is freeware that was developed by Google LLC. Its initial release was released in September 2008. Now Chrome has stable releases for all the platforms Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, and iOS.
Google Chrome is the best browser available in the market with an estimated 66% of world-wise users for desktop browser and 56% market share for all platforms. Chrome is known for its advertised easiness, usability, speed and treated as the most secure web browser.
Chrome auto-fill feature is the most recognized feature which allows users to fill form automatically using data history. There are lots of others features like quick links for your favorite site, search box, downloads, news articles, google translate, google news, G board.
Chrome offers web management feature that allows users to use multiple devices in the same account, by which you can get all your passwords, personal details, bookmarks and all other details just by signing in. Chrome is treated as easy to use and user-friendly Web browser.
It has helped in fast browsing with accelerated download speed which is not common for other web browsers.
In the Android platform, Google Chrome is one of the best choices for web browsing because it includes precise features that make web browsing in phone simpler, like changing screen with the single faction of a finger.
When it comes to security Chrome is the finest you can get as it uses its built-in Google Safe browsing which prevents you opening malware files or sites and shows warning before you surf any malware pages on the internet.
How we can forget about Chrome translator which allows users to translate web pages of any language around the globe your own native language with just a click of the button. If you don’t want to type, then you can ask to google anything you want to know by using Google voice search.
Check new Features of Google Chrome v69.0.3497.86
• Chrome Privacy: Chrome helps you work in complete privacy by browsing incognito option, no data will be saved in browser history.
• Multiple device Synchronization: Users can view saved bookmarks, speed dial shortcuts, and browser history to multiple devices, just need to log in with the same account.
• Google voice search: Interesting feature and only available in chrome, just single click in google voice button and get all the updates, also termed as hand free option.
• Save Mobile Data: Users can save up to 60% of mobile data just by turning on Google data saver option.
• Safe browsing: As soon as you link to any malware sites Google will provide notification.
|Google Chrome file information|
|File size||42.5 MB|
|Minimum Android version||Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)|
|Updated on||September 07, 2018|
We regularly update this article on Google Chrome so stay tuned to thinkGSM.