Download PUBG Mobile Version beta APK For Android update 2019 from the link provided below. PUBG which is also known as PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is an online multiplayer battle Royale game. The new version 0.13.5 is out worldwide. As we know all new maps and Beta versions are first available in Chinese only.
PUBG will be releasing Sanhok map on both the platforms iOS and Android today. Today PUBG fans that were waiting eagerly for the new map, finally their wait is over. The new patch which is going to release today is coming with long-awaited Sanhok Map and new weapons and vehicles. Sanhok map is smaller in size as compared to Erangel and Miramar map. It is just one-fourth size of this map, but still, it is going to feature 100 players.
Sanhok will be coming with new features like now you can customize pick-up quantities as per your preference, by completing the missions you will be awarded new achievements. Another update is with Clans, now you can get a certain amount of UC when you pick up some specific item. You can share this with your clan members. Sanhok Map will be coming with Anti-Cheats measures which will make sure the gameplay is pure and no one using any cheating plugins.
Added New Features of 0.13.5 are as follows:
New Feature: Godzilla Added
• It Replaces Event Mode.
• Some more modes will be added in the coming future.
• Survive till Dawn in now in this mode.
New EvoZone Mode – Darkest Night:
• Darkest Night – Stay Alive for one night as solo or as a team till sunrise which can check extreme skills of slayers during the gameplay.
Changes to Survive to Till Dawn:
• Newly added liquid nitrogen Grenades which can freeze enemies during gameplay and reduces speed.
• Zombies can climb the wall and over the roofs.
• Added Zombie dogs.
• Added Jumping Zombies.
• Added Jungle Style Magazines and RPG-7.
• Now Zombies move slower after hitting by firearms.
• Daily missions can be completed in survive till dawn.
• M134 handling has been turned.
Other Improvements and bug fixes:
• Now can edit quick chat message in inventory.
• Shadow effects can now be disabled in the gameplay.
• Fixed bug where doors are not displayed properly.
• Automatic door opening has been recalled.
• Dynamic weather odds have been recalled.
• Added Aminations.
• System errors have been fixed.
The all-new map will be coming with new Flare Gun, an automatic rifle is also known as QBZ, Duckbill an attachment for a shotgun, Muscle car which will be a 4 seater vehicle and another 4 seaters bulletproof UAZ.
The new patch is not just coming with the new map but with some improvements as well like 3D models added in vehicle and aircraft shop, animation on season page, a friendly fire accidentally will not be penalized, Chat system, Lucky air drops items that are mystery drop after a match.
These are the new things which you would be experiencing with the all-new Sanhok Map.
PUBG is one of the most popular battle Royale games which are played all over the world. It has more than 227 million players from all around the world, so you can imagine the fan following for this crazy PUBG game. After seeing the huge fan following developer decided to bring its mobile version and now every game lover has started playing the game on their smartphone itself.
The new Mobile Version 0.13.5 version has got some new feature, new weapons, new Zombie Adventure mode, and a new vehicle. After a long wait finally, PUBG fans would be able to enjoy a new Vehicle “Scooter”. This scooter is available for Sanhok map this is exclusively available for the players who can enjoy the newest map and now with the newest vehicle. This scooter will not be available for other maps like Erangel and Miramar.
Another feature which will be available with the new Mobile version 0.13.5 is a new weapon RPG-7. The good news with this weapon is that it will be available in all maps this is not exclusive for Sanhok map. RPG-7 is being compared by AKM which is one of the powerful and the fastest weapon in PUBG.
PUBG Mobile 0.13.5 will be getting a new Autumn theme. With this new theme, the game will be remodeled with new structures and new environment. Not only the graphics and the looks will be changed but it will be coming with a new Autumn Zone and new leaning and throwables.
PUBG Mobile and PC versions come with the same gameplay. Even the graphics and the sound in the mobile version can compete with the PC version. PUBG Mobile takes you to the game map with 99 other online players with a parachute. You can decide your landing as per your preference, where you can loot weapons, items, medical kit, any more which will help to survive and win the battle against another player.
As this is the Royale battle game so the last player who will be standing will be the winner of the game. Players need to fight against another player to win this game. But remember while fighting with another player you need to have an eye on the safe circle which will be reduced as the time passes.
Players need to be within the circle if the player’s stays outside the circle even this can kill you. Not only other player bullets can kill you but this circle can also kill you. So while playing you need to be very careful while playing.
As this is a multiplayer online game so you can make a team and enjoy this game with your family and friends as playing this game in a team will increase your chances of a win. But at the same time while playing in a team and 1 player’s mistake in the game can lead the whole team to lose the game.
Download PUBG Mobile APK Update 2019
|Application Name:||PUBG Mobile|
|File Size:||43.5 MB|
|Updated on:||July 18, 2019|
How to install PUBG Mobile New Update
1. First off all you need to download the APK file to your device.
2. Now, you need to go to the settings, and then go to Security.
3. Once you tap on security, scroll down you will find unknown sources just tick mark that option.
4. Now go to Downloads and tap on PUBG Mobile version 0.13.5 and click on install.
5. The PUBG Mobile Version 0.13.5 will be downloaded on your smartphone and then follow the instructions as asked to enjoy the game on your smartphone.