We all are familiar with the Google Search console, Google’s tool to helps bloggers and publishers to Fetch, Crawl and Index their content and Articles. It is a known fact that Google is the most esteemed traffic driver for all websites and nearly 80% of the web traffic comes from Google search engine.
As per a recent report from Google, every single day billion and billions of searches appear at Google out of which 20% of the web searches are new. Google has provided Search console tool to fetch and index these all new terms, but from 28th March 2019 the technique to fetch and index in Google search console has been changed, and in this article, we will discuss step by step method which will guide you for the changes.
Below are the steps to Index article in Google Search Console Old and New Version
1: First, we will discuss how we use to submit any Article in the old Google Search Console.
1. Users have to Login to their Google Search Console by using your Google account.
2. Now the user has to Verify Website Ownership by clicking on ADD A PROPERTY link, once verified search console window will open.
3. Then click on Crawl feature in the left panel, then click on Fetch as Google. (Crawl-> Fetch as Google)
4. After that users need to input article URL in the content path, then select Desktop, click on Fetch red button just next to it and the web page will be retrieved.
5. Once the submitted URL is retrieved it will appear in the drop-down list in path section, there is a button Request indexing need to click on that.
6. Just before the final indexing, Google will display the reCAPTCHA window to verify that the requested action is performed by the human mind or machine, just click on I’m not a robot checkbox.
7. Finally, click on the Crawl Only this URL button and the job is done.
2: Now, Let’s discuss how to submit any Article in Google Search Console updated Version (2019)
Below our readers can see that since 28th March 2019 there is a notification coming to go to the new search console. So below we will discuss the complete process to index any article using the new Google Search Console tool.
1. Users need to click on Use New Search Console Button by which new window will appear, as mentioned in below screenshot.
2. Click on URL inspection and input URL in the Input box.
3. Once URL is inserted click on the ENTER button and it will process the URL for Indexing.
4. A dialogue box will appear showing that request has been received and under process.
5. Once processing is done click on REQUEST INDEXING, which will send the request to Google for indexing the submitted URL.
Above are the steps which needed to follow to index an article or content to Google Webmaster Search Console, for more similar articles and the latest news stay tuned with thinkGSM!